Friday, April 1, 2011

HOW TO: Launch Any Product Using Social Media

By Greg Kawasaki: There are few processes that I enjoy more than a product introduction, and this one enabled me to try many social media techniques and online tools and services. After only a week, the book was on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists. I have to conclude that at least some of that success was due to the promotional techniques I employed.

Here, I’d like to outline the 12 things that I did to launch my new book, including information about costs and vendors I used, as well as analytics. Though my “product” is a book, the methods I used can apply to product introductions in general. Hopefully this post will provide marketers with ideas for how to launch just about anything. Guy Kawasaki is the author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds and Actions.
Learn More:

HOW TO: Launch Any Product Using Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment